This site tries to be accessible for the greatest number, however if you encounter difficulties do not hesitate to let us know via our contact form.
The texts of content in this site have a relative font size, that is to say expandable according to the needs.
To change the display size of the text:
- Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome: press CTRL + plus sign (+) to enlarge and CTRL + minus sign (-) to decrease. CTRL + zero of the numeric pad (0) to return to the default size.
- Safari: press Option + Command + minus sign (-) simultaneously
- Internet Explorer: go to View >> Text size and choose.
Aids to navigation - Skip links
This menu is placed at the beginning of the page, these links allow, as soon as it is loaded, to directly access the main areas of the site.
Aids to Navigation - ARIA Roles in Document Areas
You can use your technical help (screen reader, etc.) to move around the pages using roles. These roles allow you to better structure the document and thus help you in your navigation.
- With NVDA: NVDA + F7
- With Jaws: CTRL + INS + semicolon (;)
- With VoiceOver: CTRL + Option + U
Defender of rights
If you notice a lack of accessibility preventing you from accessing content or functionality of the site, that you report it to us and that you do not manage to obtain a rapid response from us, you are entitled to send your complaints or request for referral to the Defender of Rights. Several means are at your disposal:
- a contact form;
- a telephone number: 09 69 39 00 00;
- a list of the delegate (s) in your region with their direct contact information;
- a postal address (free mail, without postage): The Defender of Rights - Free answer 71120 - 75342 Paris CEDEX 07.