Counselling services to help you with your career choices
The Youth Information Office (BIJ) supports and informs you.
The BIJ provides documentary resources on higher education, professions and training courses, in-house training, society and everyday life, leisure, sports, holidays, and foreign opportunities.
It also organises numerous events throughout the year, such as the Seasonal Jobs Forum, and the Time To Move Festival, and supports several initiatives, such as the International Civic Service (SCI) and the European Solidarity Corps (CES).
Bureau Information Jeunesse
Open from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 pm and from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
2, rue Léon Gautier - 76600 Le Havre
Phone : + 33 (0)2 35 22 27 27
Email : Email
Bus Stop : 5 et 6 Sous-préfecture
Tramway Stop : A et B Hôtel de Ville
For further informations please visit : lehavre.fr
The CIOs provide students with support, advice, and educational counselling. Their assignments include :
- Information on educational programmes, professional training courses, certifications, and professions ;
- Individual counselling ;
- Observation and analysis of the transformation of the local educational system and job market. Production of summary documents for educational teams or students
- Development of exchanges and discussions between stakeholders of the educational system, parents, young people, local decision-makers, and major economic players;
- The fight against school dropout.
Centre d’Information et Orientation
Monday from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm
From Tuesday to Friday from 9 pm to 12.30pm and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm
17, quai Southampton - 76600 Le Havre
Phone : +33(0)02 32 08 98 41
To help you choose which course to take, Le Havre Seine Métropole invites you to discover all the higher education training programmes available in the area by organising two main events.
The Student Fair
Held each November at Campus Le Havre Normandie, the Student Fair is designed to guide you with your career choices and help you find the course you are looking for. It brings together higher education establishments, training agencies, specialised schools, as well as professionals from the Le Havre region. Conferences with teachers, directors, and higher education experts are also scheduled.
For further information, please visit letudiant.fr
The Higher Education Forum
The Higher Education Forum is mostly dedicated to high school students and their families. Held in January, it is attended by approximately 7,000 visitors each year.
On the agenda : the discovery of all higher education programmes available !
- University Technology Degrees (DUT)
- Advanced Technician’s Certificates (BTS)
- Bachelor’s Degrees
- Preparatory classes for Grandes Ecoles (CPGE) and schools of engineering
Over one hundred courses altogether !
Organised by the University of Le Havre Normandie, the Academy of Rouen, and the Lycées and Educational Counselling and Information Centres (CIOs) of the Le Havre area, the Higher Education Forum is supported by Le Havre Seine Métropole and the Urban Community of Fécamp.