For the time being, only the outdoor pool will be accessible to the public. Admission fees for adults and students will be adapted.
Adapted admission fees
For this reopening, adults and students will benefit from reduced admission fees until 31st March.
- Student admission fee : 2 €, instead of 4.40 €
- Adult admission fee : 4.40 €, instead of 4.90 €
- Admission will be free to everyone on 3rd April.
Opening hours and access
From 8th March, Les Bains des Docks will be open from Monday to Sunday, from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
Only the outdoor pool will be accessible to the public.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
A reinforced health protocol
From the reopening on 8th March, customers will have to abide by the various rules set up to slow the spread of Covid-19 :
A “one way system” will be put in place inside the premises to prevent swimmers from crossing paths with one another.
- The maximum capacity of the venue will be reduced to a maximum of 96 visitors at any time.
- The changing rooms will be disinfected after each use.
- Customers will be required to provide their contact details in a register for contact tracing purposes. Registration will be compulsory to be allowed inside the premises.
- Face masks will have to be worn at all times before entering the pool.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available at the entrance and exit of the changing rooms.
- No static position will be allowed.